Do you need an appraisal fast? Ask about our rush services, appraisals completed in 24 hours.
||Contact us at 410-827-8878 to discuss your real estate appraisal needs today.
- Queen Anne's County: Stevensville, Chester, Grasonville, Queenstown, Centreville, Church Hill, Sudlersville, Kingstown, Millington, Queen Anne.
- Talbot County: Easton, St. Michaels, Trappe, Cordova, Tilghman Island, Royal Oak, Queen Anne
- Kent County: Chestertown, Rock Hall, Galena, Kennedyville, Fairlee, Millington.
- Caronline County: Denton, Ridgely, Greensboro, Federalsburg, Preston, Goldsboro, Hillsboro.
- Dorchester County: Cambridge, Hurlock, East New Market, Secretary, Church Creek, Hoopers Island, Vienna, Elliott Island.
- Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Anne Arundel County: Cape St Clair, St Margarets, Arnold, Severna Park
- Residential - all types, form and narrative. URAR 1004, FHA, Drive-by 2055, Field and Desk Review, and many others.
- Commercial - single tenant to multi-story offices, industrials, retail, marinas, motels, restaurants.
- Expert Witness: Qualified in US Bankruptcy Court Baltimore, Circuit Courts: Kent County, MD; Caroline County, Talbot County, Queen Anne's County, Dorchester County, Fairfax, Va. Public hearings, Zoning Hearings, Board of Appeals Hearings, Real Estate Tax Appeal.
- Special Use Appraisals: Condemnation, Highest and Best Use, Feasibility Studies, Conservation Easements, Right-Of-Way, Discounted Cashflow Analysis, Yellowbook.
Appraising Properties Since 1984 - We have appraisers trained to complete the simple to complex appraisals and provide competitive prices, quick turn around, and we try to use the best information. But, sometimes more is needed and in that we excell. In todays rough economic times, the appraiser has to dig a little deeper and make sure, even on the simiple house, that they are using the best sales data.